Workforce Management App
Return to Office & Beyond
Post COVID-19 return to office requires new management tools and policies. Customers need to understand where employees are currently working and where they have been working.
- Building, Floor, Seat, Common Area
- Location – Country, State, Street Address
- Profiling – types of workspaces and available equipment
- Book spaces – hourly, daily or block for the week. Search and select space profile – equipment, location, and team members.
- Check-in and out of the workspace
- Ad-hoc check-in for common areas
My Bookings View
- View history
- Make repeat booking
Track and Trace Reporting
- View which employees used and will use the workspace
- View nearby employees
Chatbots & Power Virtual Agents
Let technology take you further – intelligence naturally embedded.
AI assisted UX
Secure bot GUI interface
Modern & Secure Working
Work environments are multi-dimensional and dynamic. The combination of Power Platform, Microsoft Teams, Dynamics 365 and Azure are functional, secure and scalable.
People, Processes and Tools
Teams Workforce – the Hub
IoT and Building Asset Data Integration
- Pre-built integration to the Workforce Management App
- Ready-to-use integrations to common IoT sensors and networks
- Feed data to business workflow in assets and work order management applications (e.g. ServiceNow, IBM Maximo, SAP and more)
- Incorporate solutions such as people counting, health stations (temperature, facial recognition), access control, I.D. scanners, desk check-ins and more
Barhead provides global enterprise level services
Power Platform tools ‒ Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Power Virtual Agents
Business solutions for standalone apps, or apps that extend existing Microsoft solutions.
Pre-built solutions from Barhead’s research and development team.
Deployment models, best practices and governance
- Make advance workspace bookings
- Check availability
- Ad-hoc check-ins
- Review bookings
- Location listings and profiles
- Manage capacity per floor
- Trace and track reporting
- Nearby reporting
- Enable or disable space for booking
- Work safety notification
Compliance with social distancing regulations
Visibility and monitoring of the workplace
Effectively manage and secure safety and well-being
Enabling return to office without compromising employees’ safety
Offerings and Delivery Models that are Tailored to Specific Demands
Leverage Microsoft Solutions and Realise Value Faster
Governance – Assessment & advice to establish a tailored governance framework.
Ideation Services – Facilitated ideation workshops to explore and validate solutions.
App Review – Review of existing apps against best practices with supporting findings and recommendations.
App Assessment – Assess new apps or migrating legacy apps onto the Power Platform.
App Roadmap – Define a strategy for building and implementing Power Apps.
Proof of Concept – Rapidly develop an application or solution to prove out Power Platform.
End-to-End Solutions – Full project implementation.
Retainers – On-demand, near real-time advice across a broad set of functions.
Managed Services – A tailored agreement providing production support, applications and solutions.
App in a Day – One-day hands-on workshop to explore the potential of Power Apps.
Flow in a Day – One-day hands-on workshop to highlight the function of Power Automate.
Dashboard in a Day – One-day hands-on workshop on Power BI to demonstrate data links and report generation.
Power Virtual Agents in Day – One-day hands-on workshop on building chatbots using Power Virtual Agents.
Admin in a Day – Effectively manage Power Platform to gain better results.
Hackathon – One-week hands-on program including 3 In a Day workshops followed by a two-day
Power Platform in a Week – One week hands-on workshops; 3 x In a Day workshops, followed by a two day Hackathon.