Workforce Management App
Return to Office & Beyond
Post COVID-19 return to office requires new management tools and policies. Customers need to understand where employees are currently working and where they have been working.
- Building, Floor, Seat, Common Area
- Location – Country, State, Street Address
- Profiling – types of workspaces and available equipment
- Book spaces – hourly, daily or block for the week. Search and select space profile – equipment, location, and team members.
- Check-in and out of the workspace
- Ad-hoc check-in for common areas
My Bookings View
- View history
- Make repeat booking
Track and Trace Reporting
- View which employees used and will use the workspace
- View nearby employees
Chatbots & Power Virtual Agents
Let technology take you further – intelligence naturally embedded.
AI assisted UX
Secure bot GUI interface
Modern & Secure Working
Work environments are multi-dimensional and dynamic. The combination of Power Platform, Microsoft Teams, Dynamics 365 and Azure are functional, secure and scalable.
People, Processes and Tools
Teams Workforce – the Hub
IoT and Building Asset Data Integration
- Pre-built integration to the Workforce Management App
- Ready-to-use integrations to common IoT sensors and networks
- Feed data to business workflow in assets and work order management applications (e.g. ServiceNow, IBM Maximo, SAP and more)
- Incorporate solutions such as people counting, health stations (temperature, facial recognition), access control, I.D. scanners, desk check-ins and more
Barhead provides global enterprise level services
Power Platform tools ‒ Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Power Virtual Agents
Business solutions for standalone apps, or apps that extend existing Microsoft solutions.
Pre-built solutions from Barhead’s research and development team.
Deployment models, best practices and governance
- Make advance workspace bookings
- Check availability
- Ad-hoc check-ins
- Review bookings
- Location listings and profiles
- Manage capacity per floor
- Trace and track reporting
- Nearby reporting
- Enable or disable space for booking
- Work safety notification
Compliance with social distancing regulations
Visibility and monitoring of the workplace
Effectively manage and secure safety and well-being
Enabling return to office without compromising employees’ safety
Use the app in any device such as your ipads or kiosks
Floor Plan Layout
Easily segment and book a space using your office’s blue print
Dashboards and Analytics
Create customisable reports for your admin users using Power Apps and Power BI
Monitor the use of your workspaces helping you make better decisions
Utilise Microsoft’s Power Virtual Agents and Microsoft Teams to book spaces
Offerings and Delivery Models that are Tailored to Specific Demands
Leverage Microsoft Solutions and Realise Value Faster
Governance – Assessment & advice to establish a tailored governance framework.
Ideation Services – Facilitated ideation workshops to explore and validate solutions.
App Review – Review of existing apps against best practices with supporting findings and recommendations.
App Assessment – Assess new apps or migrating legacy apps onto the Power Platform.
App Roadmap – Define a strategy for building and implementing Power Apps.
Proof of Concept – Rapidly develop an application or solution to prove out Power Platform.
End-to-End Solutions – Full project implementation.
Retainers – On-demand, near real-time advice across a broad set of functions.
Managed Services – A tailored agreement providing production support, applications and solutions.
App in a Day – One-day hands-on workshop to explore the potential of Power Apps.
Flow in a Day – One-day hands-on workshop to highlight the function of Power Automate.
Dashboard in a Day – One-day hands-on workshop on Power BI to demonstrate data links and report generation.
Power Virtual Agents in Day – One-day hands-on workshop on building chatbots using Power Virtual Agents.
Admin in a Day – Effectively manage Power Platform to gain better results.
Hackathon – One-week hands-on program including 3 In a Day workshops followed by a two-day
Power Platform in a Week – One week hands-on workshops; 3 x In a Day workshops, followed by a two day Hackathon.