8:30 AM – 5:00 PM | Sydney Office, Level 6/222 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, AU. Map
What is App in a Day?
With the excitement and demand for Microsoft’s App in a Day, we are offering a free App in a Day (AIAD) workshop with some of our experts! Without writing code, learn how to create custom business applications that run on mobile devices and how to share them across your organisation securely.
We’ll supply lunch, but please bring your laptop and your questions for this all-day interactive training!
This App in a Day is offered by Barhead | App Studio, a qualified Microsoft PowerApps partner. We will help you and your company get the most value out of your app ideas.
Build a solution that meets your business needs fast.
- Become paperless and work efficiently by digitalising your processes and building and deploying Canvas and Model-driven style business apps.
- Bring and share your data together with Common Data Service for apps using a compliant and scalable data service.
- Automate workflows and optimise your business processes with Microsoft Flow.
8:30-9:00 Arrival, set up and laptop, WiFi and any tools needed
9:00 – 09:15 Introduction & Logistics
9:15 – 09:30 Business Applications & Power Platform Overview
9:30– 10:15 Power Apps Canvas Apps and Lab Introduction (Module 1)
10:15 – 11:30 Hands on lab: Module 1 – Canvas Apps
11:30 – 12:30 Lunch (Finish lab Module 1 over lunch)
12:30 – 13:00 Common Data Service for Apps & Lab Introduction (Module 2)
13:00 – 14:00 Hands on Lab: Module 3 – Common Data Service for Apps
14:00 – 14:30 Model-driven Apps Deep-drive and Lab Introduction (Module 3)
14:30 – 15:15 Hands on Lab: Module 3 – Model-driven Apps
15:15 – 15:30 Break (Finish Lab Module 3 over break)
15:30– 16:00 Microsoft Flow & Lab Intro (Module 4)
16:00 – 16:45 Hands on Lab: Module 4 – Microsoft Flow
16:45 – 17:00 Wrap up, Call to action & Q&A
What will you gain from the workshop?
Walk-away with your own cool app and help your organisation with apps that you can create moving forward to drive productivity and automation. You will gain:
- An understanding of the value of PowerApps, Microsoft Flow and CDS for Applications
- Hands on experience with the product to be able to use it when returning to your office
- Knowing what the next steps are to learn more about the products and become part of the community
Happy building and hope to see you!
Subscribe to our Power Platform newsletter and get emails and event invites related to PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, Power BI, Dynamics 365 or other Microsoft technologies.
Note: Please bring your own laptop. Places for this training are in high demand and we have a long waiting list. We will be confirming your seat but if for any reason you are unable to attend, please let us know as soon as possible (prior to the day of the event) so that we can allocate your place to someone else, and put you on the waiting list for future App in a Day sessions.