Barhead Solutions is a Microsoft top 1%, inner circle Gold partner with a large portfolio of Enterprise clients. We are seeking a solution-oriented Enterprise Sales Director who is curious about technology and is passionate about Microsoft Business Applications and PowerPlatform.
As an Enterprise Sales Director you will be responsible for finding new customer opportunities and developing these into long term, sustainable, relationships, where you are seen as a trusted client resource, problem solver and business advisor. You will be supported by a range of marketing and business partnership opportunities, as well as using your initiative and business development experience.
To be successful in this role you must have a deep understanding of the consumer base, the competitive market, and an ability to analyse, forecast, and set effective sales strategies that will drive the business to success. This role will also require strong commercial/business acumen and effective stakeholder/client management skills.
- Prospect commercially viable new clients to sell in the value proposition of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 product portfolio and Barhead Professional Services model
- Manage the entire sales cycle and drive revenue from initial prospect conversation to negotiating contract and deal close
- Leverage your contacts and connections in the market to build a pipeline
- Prospect, acquire, develop and expand business leads, including working with Microsoft leads
- Partner with the Microsoft Sales team to present the D365 solution into selected customers
- Run discovery sessions to fully understand and question client requirements
- Work with the delivery team to ensure the appropriate solution for clients’ business issues and ensure the SoW is accurately documented and signed off
- Accurately and consistently use CRM system to record and forecast on all opportunities
- Up and cross sell to existing customers to expand the Barhead footprint.
- Foster and drive the relationships between Barhead and Microsoft sellers. Driven by BH sales but encouraged across all of BH
- Work with Microsoft alliances (OCP) to drive consistency of communication between Barhead and Microsoft
These are the basic responsibilities today but, as the company and the position evolve, you will be provided with different functions to support Barhead, and its customers.