A bit about us
At Barhead, our specialised consultants focus on delivering business solutions, leveraging Microsoft’s Technology Stack. We believe that it is a combination of people, technology, and business drivers that underpin the most successful implementations.
As a leading Microsoft Business Applications partner with global cross industry expertise, we cover the diverse product offerings from Microsoft and the broader ecosystem, supporting our clients to modernise their systems and processes. Our collaborative client engagement model centred on business outcomes enables us to deliver the most innovative use of technology.
Our consulting expertise and offerings span the entire Microsoft stack – Office 365, Dynamics 365 and Azure, anchored around a business solution. We cover Dynamics 365 applications (Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Business Central, Project Service Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Customer Insights), and Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Power Virtual Agent).
Our expertise extends to independent software vendor (ISV) product development, utilising Microsoft’s Power Platform. We are one of nine certified Microsoft Business Applications ISV Development Centre organisations in the world.
To learn more, visit barhead.com
- Provide technical application support for all our Managed Services Client (Investigation, Code fix, Change request)
- Work closely with Technical Consultant, Functional Consultants and Product Manager to understand business requirements.
- Work closely with Solutions and Technical architects to understand (and where necessary contribute to) design.
- Able to customize different Microsoft platforms and products; Sharepoint, Dynamics CRM, Office 365, based on client requirements.
- Understand the underlying business requirements, and creating code that will meet the defined business requirements on fixes and change request.
- Complete deliverables required for each application support activity, on break-fixes and change request.
- Document solution design and other related documentations for each assignment, as needed
- Work across technical areas and with other teams to ensure that the best new technologies are investigated and selected for use where appropriate
- Hands on experience with .NET Framework 3.5and above; C# and ASP.net
- At least 2 years of experience developing solutions using Microsoft technologies
- Debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Experience with client and server side, web service integrations using SOAP and REST
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science/IT
- Experience working in an IT consulting organization and/or IT technical application support environment.
- Familiar with ITIL discipline and SLA management.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience with different project methodologies (Agile, waterfall, et al.)
- Experience in working in a global environment, delivering service to global clients
- Must be willing to travel and be amenable to changes in work shift/location, as needed on a per assignment basis