About the Event
Megaphone-style marketing communications no longer work in an era where every customer wants to be treated as an individual. Organisations that can provide personalised customer experiences across every touchpoint will win the most loyalty. Customer Journey Orchestration steps away from segment and campaign based marketing automation to enable you to engage your customers in real time – the moment they enter a store, engage with your service department, or click on something on your website, you can respond with appropriate actions and content. Infusing your marketing communications with AI means that you can provide personalised recommendations with content and journeys that adapt and respond to individual behaviour and preferences.
Join us for this webinar to learn about the latest innovations from Microsoft in marketing automation and customer experience that enable you to create these real-time personalised experiences for your customers, and to find out more about our special offer to get started for free for 6 months.
- Get a Holistic view of customers to confidently understand their needs.
- Gain real time insights to drive loyalty and customer lifetime value.
- Enhance your marketing strategy and provide customized experience to your customers to grow your business.
- Dynamics 365 Marketing demo.
- Next steps and how to get started.
- 6 months free Dynamics 365 Marketing for eligible Microsoft Teams users with capacity of 10,000 contacts. Production subscription quota limits and eligibility applies.
- Ineligible customers will still be eligible for a 30-day free trial.
- Need to engage with more than 10,000 contacts? Dynamics 365 Marketing application and additional contact packs are available for purchase.
- After the six-month period, continue using Dynamics 365 Marketing by purchasing your license.
- Available for users with commercial Office 365 E3/E5 or Microsoft 365 E3/E5 subscription with minimum 300 seats.
- Existing Dynamics 365 customers who are not already using Dynamics 365 Marketing and have commercial Office 365 E3/E5 or Microsoft 365 E3/E5 subscription with minimum 300 seats are also eligible.
- Education and Public Sector not included.
Offer Period: Available through Dec 31, 2021