At the end of the day, attendees will understand how to:
- Design and build Flows for automation, approvals and notifications
- Build Business Process Flows to guide users through the steps and stages of a business process
- Use Flow components, patterns and controls
- Govern ownership and sharing of Flows
- Debug and resolve errors in Flows
The last 2 hours of the day are run as a Hackathon, where participants can choose from a variety of themes and challenges to put their new skills to the test, with the support of the instructor.
This course is perfect for business or IT users wanting to learn about how to extend, connect and automate with the Microsoft Power Platform