Connected Sales and Marketing with Dynamics 365
Dynamics 365 For Marketing enables B2B marketers to move beyond marketing automation and deliver truly connected sales & marketing. Aimed at organisations with Dynamics 365 for CRM/Sales, and who are either new to marketing automation or looking to move up from more basic solutions like MailChimp, in this 1-hour breakfast seminar hosted by Barhead Solutions at their Sydney CDB offices, attendees will learn:
- The core features and functionality of the Dynamics 365 For Marketing platform;
- How to build and deploy multi-step customer journeys that seamlessly connect sales and marketing teams;
- How to go beyond email marketing to deliver connected customer experiences.
- Enable lead sync from LinkedIn to Dynamics 365 for Marketing.
- This session is ideal for sales and marketing managers and specialists who are looking for ways to evolve marketing automation at their organisations. And don’t forget, for qualifying customers the application is included in your Dynamics 365 licensing.
Sydney Breakfast Event Details
21 May 2019 | 7.30-8.30 AM
Barhead Office, Level 6/222 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, AU. Map
Melbourne Breakfast Event Details
29 May 2019 | 7.30-8.30 AM
Barhead Office, 63 Exhibition Street , Level 3, Melbourne, VIC 3000, AU Map
Join Microsoft at Barhead’s Sydney and Melbourne office, for this focussed 1-hour session, with breakfast provided, and start your day with some great new ideas on how to deliver truly connected sales and marketing.
Just complete the form below to register and we will be in touch to confirm your spot. Space is limited so act fast.