Join us for our pilot session of Teams and Power Platform in a Day (TPPIAD). This is brand new training from Microsoft, and we are looking for people to participate, learn and provide feedback.
This full day lab is best suited for anyone who is a Microsoft Teams or Power Platform user and is interested in discovering how these tools work together. You do not require any prior knowledge of the Power Platform. This training is beginner-friendly and includes guided learning and step by step instructions.
The embedded tools from Power Platform within Teams enables you to extend and customise Teams to suit your own requirements without writing code. Power Apps in Teams allows you to create a relational database (which can hold up to 1 million rows of data) with a custom user interface, designed to your own branding. Power Automate in Teams provides a wealth of templates to create quick and easy automations. Power Virtual Agents in Teams allows you to create an internal chatbot, handling frequently asked questions and taking actions on behalf of the user.
Throughout the day you’ll be completing hands-on labs where you will learn how to:
- Create a relational database (Dataverse for Teams) to store your data in Teams
- Create your app in Teams
- Use Power Automate in Teams
- Build your own Power Virtual Agent chatbot in Teams
- Connect your Dataverse tables to Power BI to build and share reports
- Use and configure sample apps available in Teams
- Collaborate and engage with solutions built by others
As this is pilot session, note that places are limited. Attendees will complete a survey at the end of the session for feedback on this new training content.