Solution Architect – Finance & Operations
Are you a problem solver?
Does partnering with customers inspire you?
Does working on new technology excite you?
Barhead is a leading Microsoft Dynamics partner (inner circle / top 50 in the world) and last year we were ranked the LinkedIn Top Start-ups and we are winning many new customers and as such have a range of projects to deliver. As we scale our business we are launching a new Practice Area for Finance and Operations and as such are looking for an experienced Solution Architect to help with this.
This is not a typical Architect role in that it combines both the technical leadership with the customer advocy and Solution design to deliver a unique, hybrid, opportunity. You will be the critical interface between the technical teams and provide risk mitigation as we seek to develop solutions for customers. It covers a range of pre-sales and post sales activities. As we are growing this Practice it will take a key leadership role in the evangelism to customers and the practical realism of building these new solutions.
As the Solution Architect for Finance and Operations you will be responsible for:
· Identifying and developing end-to-end solution designs
· Providing technical leadership for identified or emerging risks and issues with regard to migration, consolidation, standardisation, automation and virtualisation
· Taking into consideration the necessary technology, security, integration and performance requirements to support the business solution
· Build and sustain collaborative working relationships with colleagues, clients and stakeholders
· 5+ years working experience as a Solution Architect in Microsoft AX and an interest or some recent experience in moving to F & O
· Knowledge / certification on architecture frameworks / methods
· Demonstrated capability to juggle multiple projects within tight timeframes
· Excellent communications skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms
· Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of technology and business stakeholders
We are a boutique consulting firm specialising in cloud business solutions centered around CRM, Marketing, Field Service, HCM, ERP, project service and employee management. We provide implementation services for what we believe is the most compelling cloud business application stack on the market today – Microsoft Cloud Stack.
Our founders were the pioneers of cloud enterprise CRM starting in 2013. They built the first enterprise level Salesforce.com consulting firm OKERE (now a Fujitsu company), then founded Cloud Sherpas (now an Accenture company) that became one of the top Salesforce.com, ServiceNow and Google Apps consulting firms. Now, after two years of R&D we believe Microsoft is the right choice for our clients.
· We are passionate about our customers and our people.
· We are fast moving and believe that value and results can be delivered in short time frames without compromise.
· We strive for excellence in what we do.
· We are selective about how we engage to make sure that our customers are successful.
· We are flexible and fun and recognise how important balance is for all our employees.
· We are a culturally diverse organisation and recognise individuality with all our employees.
Join our high-performing tight-knit team to be a part of building and revolutionising Microsoft’s position in the market with Dynamics 365.