CRM Project Manager
Barhead are a leading Microsoft Dynamics partner (inner circle / top 50 in the world) and last year we were #1 in CRN Fast 50 and #1 Deloitte Fast 50 Rising Star.
As we scale our operations into larger projects for Enterprise customers we are seeking an exprienced Project Manager who can add discipline and capability to the team. This is an opportunity to drive innovation and delivery excellence in a market leading consultancy firm, with real impact on revolutionising and shaping Microsoft’s position in the market with Dynamics 365 across the entire product portfolio.
- Delivering all assigned projects utilising a mostly Agile methodology and utilising Project Services ensure that all project related tasks, including resourcing, task management, invoicing etc. is updated and maintained.
- Work with the team in driving the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, and deployment.
- Developing and maintaining the project schedule and producing weekly status reports
- Ensuring the appropriate project governance is used while managing the project delivery.
- Working with the customer to provide the services outlined in the statement of work and ensure high quality delivery whilst controlling cost and schedule.
- Working closely with the onshore and offshore team to ensure seamless delivery for the projects you are responsible for.
- Work closely with other members of the delivery team to ensure a collaborative team environment is developed and best practice is continually refined.
- Ensuring project documentation both internal and external that is delivered, aligns to the Barhead standards, and is stored on SharePoint.
Stakeholder & Relationship Management/Business Analysis:
- Translating and simplifying requirements and aligning them to Dynamics 365 and best practice.
- Developing Dynamics 365 roadmaps for clients to deliver ongoing business value
- Working with and developing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Facilitating, driving and managing CRM process workshops
- Estimating effort, cost and time for implementation.
- Working with clients to deliver pragamatic outcomes based on business needs
- At least 8 years experience in managing multiple projects within an organisation across various business units
- Previous experience working for a Consulting firm / System Integrator / Vendor
- Experience in working and successfully delivering projects in both Agile and Waterfall
- Experience in utilising Jira
- Ability to run train the trainer sessions
- Strong experience in CRM, Dynamics 365 or Salesforce preferred
- Demonstrated experience working with cloud technologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft’s SureStep methodology would be an advantage