A bit about us
At Barhead, our specialised consultants focus on delivering business solutions, leveraging Microsoft’s Technology Stack. We believe that it is a combination of people, technology, and business drivers that underpin the most successful implementations.
As a leading Microsoft Business Applications partner with global cross industry expertise, we cover the diverse product offerings from Microsoft and the broader ecosystem, supporting our clients to modernise their systems and processes. Our collaborative client engagement model centred on business outcomes enables us to deliver the most innovative use of technology.
Our consulting expertise and offerings span the entire Microsoft stack – Office 365, Dynamics 365 and Azure, anchored around a business solution. We cover Dynamics 365 applications (Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Business Central, Project Service Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Customer Insights), and Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Power Virtual Agent).
Our expertise extends to independent software vendor (ISV) product development, utilising Microsoft’s Power Platform. We are one of nine certified Microsoft Business Applications ISV Development Centre organisations in the world.
To learn more, visit barhead.com
As a Senior D365 Finance & Operations Functional Consultant, you will be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (or Dynamics AX) and how it applies to support financial business processes. Working with our most important customers, you will be part of a virtual team of technical and functional consulting resources collaborating with Client teams to deliver one set of business outcomes.
In this role, you will transform customer business requirements by matching these to D365 Finance and Operations application processes.
Your business process and/or solid product knowledge and expertise will enable you to deliver and implement technology to support and excite client Finance and Operational Teams. You should also have experience running workshops to confirm customer business process requirements against solution designs. You will help customers evaluate their applications, recommend solutions that meet their requirements, remove roadblocks to deployment and drive customer satisfaction.
The Senior D365 Finance & Operations Functional Consultant is an accomplished communicator and advisor with a proven track record of driving complex digital transformation with ERP solutions. Specifically, this includes:
- Work as part of a D365 Finance and Operations implementation team to own the configuration design and functional rollout of the solution to achieve customer business outcomes.
- Utilise your business background to propose to customers the optimal functional configuration of the D365 Finance and Operations solution utilising both core functionality and any potential extensions using partner ISV or Microsoft platform solutions including Power Platform, Power BI reporting and Azure Services.
- Develop deep trusted business advisor relationships with customer Business Decision Makers by actively understanding customer business pains, requirements, strategic growth objectives, industry trends and providing business-value-outcome-based solutions.
- Develop, maintain, and document comprehensive D365 F&O configuration requirements resulting from joint customer planning and discovery workshops which address customer strategic priorities for digital transformation.
- Discover, assess, evaluate, and challenge strategic customer objectives by translating them into digital transformation opportunities that leverage Microsoft D365 Finance and Operations.
- Work with the technical team to address any gaps highlighted in the functional review process.
- Ability to meet deadlines utilizing strong organizational skills and habits.