A bit about us
At Barhead, our specialised consultants focus on delivering business solutions, leveraging Microsoft’s Technology Stack. We believe that it is a combination of people, technology, and business drivers that underpin the most successful implementations.
As a leading Microsoft Business Applications partner with global cross industry expertise, we cover the diverse product offerings from Microsoft and the broader ecosystem, supporting our clients to modernise their systems and processes. Our collaborative client engagement model centred on business outcomes enables us to deliver the most innovative use of technology.
Our consulting expertise and offerings span the entire Microsoft stack – Office 365, Dynamics 365 and Azure, anchored around a business solution. We cover Dynamics 365 applications (Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Business Central, Project Service Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Customer Insights), and Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Power Virtual Agent).
Our expertise extends to independent software vendor (ISV) product development, utilising Microsoft’s Power Platform. We are one of nine certified Microsoft Business Applications ISV Development Centre organisations in the world.
To learn more, visit barhead.com
- Responsible in providing in-depth technical/cloud support, analyzes customer’s issues and problems and provide high-quality resolution, utilizing best practices and standards in the area of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Applications (ERP) within agreed service levels;
- Work closely with other Teams to understand clients’ business requirements, issues and help resolve the problem;
- Helps Managed Services Team in understanding and translating requirements to build appropriate system solution;
- Provide 1st level and 2nd level ERP-related technical/cloud support, both external and internal clients;
- Monitor & track customer’s incident/service request through available tools and products
- Promptly respond to customer and manage their expectations as regards their incident/service request, based on existing process;
- Triage customer issues, analyze, fix and ensures timely problem resolution.
- Perform system configuration based on approved requirements;
- Handle incident management, support service requests, problem management and resolution according to Barhead’s methodology and process;
- Provide technical support activities and coordination through phone, chat portal, email or even onsite depending on the customers’ service level agreement and requirement;
- Coordinate with Microsoft Team in resolving escalated tickets / issues;
- Comply to Team’s and Customer’s technical support process, best practices and workflows;
- Accurately report and track support tickets through the ticketing system. Create/update status report as needed;
- Develop deep knowledge and expertise on Barhead products and services.
- Support the Business Applications Specialist Team in developing configuration best practices and standards for Microsoft Products and Solutions.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills through all levels of support; incident/problem management, change, escalation and recovery management.
- May provide on-call 24x7emergency technical support.
- Adhere to the team and company’s regulation, policies and processes.
- Keep up to date with the latest development in Microsoft Products and Solutions
- Perform functions as a Business Applications Specialist if assigned in projects
- Perform other duties as assigned form time to time.
- At least 3 years experience in the field of Business Systems and IT ideally as a functional/application specialist implementing ERP solutions
- Knowledgeable in accounting processes and cycles
- Detailed, organized, and results-oriented
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate issues as required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science/IT/Business Management/Accountancy
- Experience working in an IT consulting organization or environment is a must
- Experience with different project methodologies (Agile, waterfall, et al.) is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience in working in a global environment, delivering service to global clients is preferred
- Must be willing to travel and be amenable to changes in work shift/location, as needed on a per project basis