A bit about us
At Barhead, our specialised consultants focus on delivering business solutions, leveraging Microsoft’s Technology Stack. We believe that it is a combination of people, technology, and business drivers that underpin the most successful implementations.
As a leading Microsoft Business Applications partner with global cross industry expertise, we cover the diverse product offerings from Microsoft and the broader ecosystem, supporting our clients to modernise their systems and processes. Our collaborative client engagement model centred on business outcomes enables us to deliver the most innovative use of technology.
Our consulting expertise and offerings span the entire Microsoft stack – Office 365, Dynamics 365 and Azure, anchored around a business solution. We cover Dynamics 365 applications (Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Business Central, Project Service Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Customer Insights), and Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Power Virtual Agent).
Our expertise extends to independent software vendor (ISV) product development, utilising Microsoft’s Power Platform. We are one of nine certified Microsoft Business Applications ISV Development Centre organisations in the world.
To learn more, visit barhead.com
- Work closely with business analysts and product manager to understand business requirements.
- Working closely with application and SOA architects to understand (and where necessary contribute to) design.
- Team Interaction – Ability to lead or coach/mentor others, proactively share knowledge, information, and solutions to problems.
- Willing to do projects in other Microsoft platforms and products; Sharepoint, Dynamics CRM, Office 365.
- Understanding the underlying business requirements, and creating code that will meet same.
- Ability to communicate with team on how technology might improve the business outcomes.
- 2+ years’ experience in BI development, with emphasis on visualization design and delivery.
- Experience with industry BI tools (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, SSAS, SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform, etc)
- Experience developing with PowerBI & PowerQuery highly desirable
- Some experience in scripting languages like JSON, PowerShell will be an advantage.
- Knowledge on Azure Data services (ASA, ADF, ADC etc.,) will be an advantage.