A bit about us
Barhead Solutions is a Microsoft top 1%, Inner Circle Gold partner with a large portfolio of Enterprise clients. Our collaborative client engagement model centred on business outcomes enables us to deliver the most innovative use of technology.
As a leading Microsoft Business Applications Partner, we cover the diverse product offerings from Microsoft from Office 365, Dynamics 365, Azure and the broader ecosystem anchored around a business solution to support our clients to transform their systems and processes.
We are a niche boutique, award-winning organisation that believes in working as a team in collaboration with our clients. We believe that it is a combination of people, technology, and practical business outcomes that underpin the most successful implementations.
To learn more, visit barhead.com
Primary Objective of the role
Customize different Microsoft platforms and products; Power Platform, SharePoint, Dynamics 365 CRM, Office 365, based on client requirements
What you will be doing
- Work across technical areas and with other teams to ensure that the best new technologies are investigated and selected for use where appropriate;
- Understand the underlying business requirements and create code that will meet the defined business requirements;
- Document solution design and other related documentations for each assignment, as needed;
- Complete deliverables required for each project assignment;
- Work closely with other Project Team members to understand business requirements and provide solutions to satisfy client requirements;
- Work closely with Solutions and Technical architects to understand (and where necessary contribute to) design;
- Assist Practice Capability Team (e.g. HR, ERP, CRM, et al) in developing system solutions on Microsoft Platform;
- Keep up to date with the latest development in Microsoft Products and Solutions;
- Develop deep knowledge and expertise on Barhead products and services;
- Assist in Pre-sales activities as needed;
- Customize different Microsoft Products and Business Applications Solutions;
- Mentor and supervise lower-level team members;
- Conduct training / orientation and facilitates job shadowing activities of new team members;
- Work with Managed Services Team to debug and provide fixes as needed;
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
What you need to bring:
- Hands on experience with .NET Framework 3.5and above; C# and ASP.net
- At least 5 years of experience developing solutions using Microsoft technologies
- Debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components.
- Experience with delivering projects based on Power Platform technology stack including Power Apps, Power Automate & Dataverse
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Azure Cloud, and referenceable experience with delivering solutions deployed on Microsoft Azure
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Experience with client and server side, web service integrations using SOAP and REST
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science/IT
- Experience working in an IT consulting organization or environment
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience with different project methodologies (Agile, waterfall, et al.)
- Experience in working in a global environment, delivering service to global clients
- Must be willing to travel and be amenable to changes in work shift/location, as needed on a per project basis
- Understanding of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and experience of tools such as Azure DevOps or GitHub