A bit about us
Barhead Solutions is a Microsoft top 1%, Inner Circle Gold partner with a large portfolio of Enterprise clients. Our collaborative client engagement model centred on business outcomes enables us to deliver the most innovative use of technology.
As a leading Microsoft Business Applications Partner, we cover the diverse product offerings from Microsoft from Office 365, Dynamics 365, Azure and the broader ecosystem anchored around a business solution to support our clients to transform their systems and processes.
We are a niche boutique, award-winning organisation that believes in working as a team in collaboration with our clients. We believe that it is a combination of people, technology, and practical business outcomes that underpin the most successful implementations.
To learn more, visit barhead.com
We are looking for a passionate, result-driven, seasoned consultant and team leader with 10+ years technology experience to join our highly agile, collaborative, and skilled Delivery Team.
This is not a typical Architect role in that it combines both technical leadership with customer advocacy and solution design to deliver a unique, hybrid, opportunity. You will be the critical interface between the technical teams and provide risk mitigation as we seek to develop solutions for customers. It covers a range of pre-sales and post-sales activities.
The Solution Architect Role is a high-pressure role requiring a dedicated resource that will be an escalation point for all delivery resources.
What you will be doing
- Identify and develop end-to-end solution designs
- Provide technical leadership for identified or emerging risks and issues with regard to migration, consolidation, standardisation, automation, and virtualisation
- Consider the necessary technology, security, integration, and performance requirements to support the business solution
- Design and develop innovative solutions that meet challenging business requirements while considering all factors such as performance, scalability, data security, operational effectiveness, cost, and time to market
- Understand the commercial constraints and ensure all technology decisions satisfy commercial and technical success criteria
- Define and govern technical direction and strategy internally and throughout project teams
- Build and sustain collaborative working relationships with colleagues, clients, and stakeholders
These are the basic responsibilities today but, as the company and the position evolve, you will be provided with different functions to support Barhead, and its customers.
What you need to bring
- Solution design
- Project estimation
- Functional knowledge of MS Cloud technology (note that this is not a hands-on role-production configuration/build is not required)
- High-level data management/migration
- IT project methodologies/life-cycle
- Relationships with their counterpart on the client-side
- Influence and collaborate to get outcomes
- Creative, out of the box thinking
- Previous experience working for a consulting firm / System integrator / Vendor (unless junior) entry-level
- Proven track record of contributing to decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through.
- Proven communication, with strong written and spoken presentation skills with a degree of comfort with senior audiences
- Demonstrated success in contributing to complex projects with multiple stakeholder groups and dependencies (senior); junior working under the guidance of other people
- Eliciting requirements, developing user stories
- Excellent Leadership and Mentoring Skills
- Functional Lead of at least one end-to-end D365 CE/Power Platform Implementation
- Sub-Leadership role on at least one end-to-end D365 CE/Power Platform implementation
- D365 CE app functionality (sales, marketing, customer service, field service-expert level knowledge of 2-3 of these is a requirement)
- Power Platform (model-driven apps, canvas apps, power automate, Power BI, Power Apps Portals, Power virtual agents, AI builder, etc)
- Ideally, Stem Bachelors/Master’s Degree
- PL-600, MB-210, MB-220, MB-230, MB-240, catalyst accreditation (Nice to have)
You must have Right to work in Australia / Permanent Residency / Citizenship.
At the moment, we do not offer sponsorship.