Are you a problem solver?
Does partnering with customers inspire you?
Does working on new technology excite you?
As we scale and grow our operations, we are looking for a talented Solution Architect (Power Platform) to help us drive innovation and delivery excellence across our Power Platform team working with new technology, multiple clients, and across varied projects.
About the job
This is not a typical Architect role in that it combines both technical leadership with customer advocacy and solution design to deliver a unique, hybrid, opportunity. Collaborate with project teams to customise, develop, integrate, and extend Power Apps and Power Platform to meet our client needs. As the critical interface between the technical teams, you provide risk mitigation as we seek to develop solutions for customers. It covers a range of pre-sales and post-sales activities.
- Identify and develop end-to-end solution designs.
- Provide technical leadership for identified or emerging risks and issues concerning migration, consolidation, standardisation, automation, and virtualisation.
- Consider the necessary technology, security, integration, and performance requirements to support the business solution.
- Design and develop innovative solutions that meet challenging business requirements while considering all factors such as performance, scalability, data security, operational effectiveness, cost, and time to market.
- Understand the commercial constraints and ensure all technology decisions satisfy commercial and technical success criteria.
- Define and govern technical direction and strategy internally and throughout project teams.
- Build and sustain collaborative working relationships with colleagues, clients and stakeholders.
What you need to bring
- 5+ years working experience as a Solution Architect in a Consultancy / System Integrator / Cloud Software Vendor – please note this is on CRM applications, not Telco or Infrastructure
- Knowledge/certification on architecture frameworks/methods
- Microsoft Business Applications certifications
- Demonstrated capability to juggle multiple projects within tight timeframes
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of technology and business stakeholders
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Dynamics, Power Platform, and/or comparable platforms such as Salesforce, Oracle, etc in a similar role (5+ years in similar role based on level)
- Experience with designing integration (real-time, batch), data migration experience, and types of technology used (middleware, direct, etc)
- Proven consulting experience and leading solution definition for enterprise clients
- Exposure to pre-sales activities, including detailed project planning and effort estimation activities
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Workshop facilitation skills
- Stakeholder management at senior levels