A bit about us
At Barhead, our specialised consultants focus on delivering business solutions, leveraging Microsoft’s Technology Stack. We believe that it is a combination of people, technology, and business drivers that underpin the most successful implementations.
As a leading Microsoft Business Applications partner with global cross industry expertise, we cover the diverse product offerings from Microsoft and the broader ecosystem, supporting our clients to modernise their systems and processes. Our collaborative client engagement model centred on business outcomes enables us to deliver the most innovative use of technology.
Our consulting expertise and offerings span the entire Microsoft stack – Office 365, Dynamics 365 and Azure, anchored around a business solution. We cover Dynamics 365 applications (Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Business Central, Project Service Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Customer Insights), and Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Power Virtual Agent).
Our expertise extends to independent software vendor (ISV) product development, utilising Microsoft’s Power Platform. We are one of nine certified Microsoft Business Applications ISV Development Centre organisations in the world.
To learn more, visit barhead.com
This is not a typical Architect role in that it combines both technical leadership with customer advocacy and solution design to deliver a unique, hybrid, opportunity. You will be the critical interface between the technical teams and provide risk mitigation as we seek to develop solutions for customers. It covers a range of pre-sales and post-sales activities.
Lead pre-sales and scoping engagements to produce client proposals for Power Platform solutions. The Solution Architect is responsible for:
- Develop a working relationship with Barhead Sales Directors, Clients and Microsoft stakeholders
- Define strategic solutions and tactical implementation approaches to support client needs
- Supporting sales calls and performing detailed scoping engagements
- Leverage and adapt Barhead assets for new opportunities
- Owning detailed project effort estimates and associated resource plans
- Producing and/or leading scoping outputs such as Statements of Work and High-level Solution Designs
- Mentoring and supporting the delivery team performing scoping activities, and reviewing their outputs
- Effective working relationships with internal / external stakeholders
- High-level Solution Designs
- Statements of Work
- Scoping / Solution Artefacts
- Implementation Effort Estimates
- Project and Resource Plans
Perform project delivery activities, including project initiation and definition phases:
- Subject Matter Expert for the Power Platform capabilities
- Delivery of Power Platform advisory service offering
- Team member of and support for the Barhead International Center of Excellence offering for assigned geographical region
- Translate high-level business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Power Platform