Project Manager – CRM
Are you a problem solver?
Do you excel in stakeholder and relationship management?
Do you have a passion for new technology?
We are looking for experienced Project Managers who can add discipline and capability to our talented team of consultants. This is an opportunity to drive innovation and delivery excellence in a market leading consultancy.
As a Project Manager you’ll need to align your business analysis skills with project and stakeholder management. You’ll be a first-class problem solver, successful in delivering CRM projects within the Australian market. You’ll be someone who can partner with customers throughout the whole project lifecycle, to deliver project excellence; synonymous with the Barhead brand.
- Deliver all assigned projects utilising a hybrid methodology of Waterfall and Agile
- Work with the team in driving the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, and deployment.
- Possess strong individual time management skills but also able to help others prioritise their work
- Have strong governance, risk and issues management experience
- Ability to manage all aspects of project management including detailed project schedules, task and resource management, managing timelines and dependencies
- Willingness to step in and adopt a hands-on approach to assist project team when needed
- Solution orientated thinking to be able to work with project teams to determine solutions to problems
- Develop and maintain the project schedule and produce weekly status reports
- Work with the customer to provide the services outlined in the statement of work and ensure high quality delivery whilst controlling cost and schedule
- Work collaboratively with the onshore and offshore team to ensure seamless project delivery whilst nurturing an open and transparent work environment
- Ensure all delivered project documentation, both internal and external, aligns to Barhead standards.