Are you a problem solver?
Does partnering with customer inspire you?
Does working on new technology excite you?
Barhead are a leading Microsoft Dynamics partner (inner circle / top 50 in the world) and last year we were #1 in the CRN Fast 50 and #1 Deloitte Fast 50 Rising Star. We are collaborative, constantly learning and changing the way businesses achieve their goals. As we scale our operations into larger projects for Enterprise customers we are seeking an experienced Business Analyst who can add discipline and capability to the team. This is an opportunity to drive innovation and delivery excellence in a market leading consultancy firm, with real impact on revolutionising and shaping Microsoft’s position in the market with Dynamics 365 across the entire product portfolio.
The role of the Business Analyst is to define business functions, processes and requirements for CRM systems through worskshops and scoping sessions with both internal and external teams. You should have experience working with clients to elicit functional requirements, define user experience needs and business processes, and effectively documenting and communicating those requirements to technical and business teams.
You will structure, analyse and visualise an enterprise’s current state, review functional gaps and assist in the documentation of future state solutions and guide the change process. You will be responsible for gathering business requirements from business users and helping them document those requirements to a detailed level that can be easily understood by both technical and non-technical people.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the technical staff thoroughly and accurately understand the business requirements and interpret those requirements correctly into technical specifications and then track the progress of delivery of specific features to the customer, and addressing any business issues that arise during this process
• Minimum 6 years of Business Analysis working in CRM Projects, Dynamics 365 an advantage
• Demonstrated experience with process mapping and transformation
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills and attention to detail
• Ability to frame, analyse, and summarise complex problems
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to bridge / facilitate efforts between technical and business teams
• Quickly learns new businesses and complex processes
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Demonstrated ability to work across multiple business domains in support of projects
• Able to articulate solutions with respect to business requirements of the customer
• Ability to travel as needed
We are creating innovative solutions for businesses and using some of the most innovative technology to do it. This is not a “manage by the numbers” function but rather a creative, solution design, role that will see you delivering outstanding value to our customers. If you are ready to take the next step in your career then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.