What you will be doing:
- Deliver all assigned projects utilising a hybrid methodology of Waterfall and Agile
- Work with the team in driving the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, and deployment.
- Possess strong individual time management skills but also able to help others prioritise their work
- Have strong governance, risk, and issues management experience
- Ability to manage all aspects of project management including detailed project schedules, task, and resource management, managing timelines and dependencies
- Willingness to step in and adopt a hands-on approach to assist the project team when needed
- Solution orientated thinking to be able to work with project teams to determine solutions to problems
- Develop and maintain the project schedule and produce weekly status reports
- Work with the customer to provide the services outlined in the statement of work and ensure high-quality delivery whilst controlling cost and schedule
- Work collaboratively with the onshore and offshore team to ensure seamless project delivery whilst nurturing an open and transparent work environment
- Ensure all delivered project documentation, both internal and external aligns to Barhead standards.
Stakeholder & Relationship Management / Business Analysis
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management, particularly in a consultancy environment, able to report up to C suite management levels
- Translate and simplify requirements and align them to Dynamics 365 and best practice
- Develop Dynamics 365 roadmaps for clients to deliver ongoing business value
- Facilitate, drive and manage CRM process workshops
- Estimate effort, cost, and time for implementation
- Work with clients to deliver pragmatic outcomes based on business needs
These are the basic responsibilities today but, as the company and the position evolve, you will be provided with different functions to support Barhead, and its customers.
What you need to bring:
- Solid background on CRM delivery (Dynamics 365 or Salesforce preferred)
- Solid understanding of DevOps methodologies
- Strong understanding of a variety of project management principles and methodologies, such as Waterfall, Agile and Scrum
- Proven track record of end-to-end project delivery, including direct responsibility for the project budget, scope, schedule, and resources.
- Demonstrated success in driving complex projects with multiple stakeholder groups and dependencies.
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with senior members of the project, including C-suite.
- Previous experience working for a consulting firm / System integrator / Vendor
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through.
- Proven communication, with strong written and spoken presentation skills with a degree of comfort with senior audiences
- 3+ years of successful delivery of CRM initiatives, cross-functional team relationship building and consistently meeting targets.
- 3+ years of experience delivering high-quality customer service and feedback, and on-time project delivery.
- MS Mpp
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- Azure DevOps
- MS Teams
A relevant and recognised Project Management qualification such as:
- Certified Scrum Master
- PRINCE 2
You must have Right to work in Australia / Permanent Residency / Citizenship.
At the moment, we do not offer sponsorship.
We are creating innovative business solutions using some of the most innovative technology on the market. This is not a “manage by the numbers” function but rather a creative, solution design role, that will see you delivering outstanding results value to our customers.