Barhead Solutions is a Microsoft top 1%, inner circle Gold partner with a large portfolio of Enterprise clients.
As Head of Sales, you will operate at a strategic level, and will be part of the leadership team – partnering with the Chief Executive Officer to deliver its strategic direction in terms of revenue and market penetration. The position is accountable for leading the sales team in their optimisation of advice and delivery that maximises client business objectives.
As part of Barhead’s Senior Leadership Team, you will assist in shaping the future, work collaboratively, drive client satisfaction and display diligence and respect in all interactions, both internally and externally.
You will also be responsible in overseeing activities of the Sales Team across state/region and will be in-charge defining and setting Business KPIs and monitoring performance as a whole.
To be successful in this role you must have excellent leadership skills, deep understanding of the consumer base, the competitive market, and an ability to analyse, forecast, and set effective sales strategies that will drive the business to success. This role will also require strong commercial/business acumen and effective stakeholder/client management skills.
- Manage and lead the Sales team
- Motivate, inspire, support all of Barhead to become customer and market focused
- People leadership responsibilities (e.g., leave approvals, annual reviews etc.)
- Define and support individual growth and development plans to improve both sales skills and solutions knowledge
Manage Sales Process and Results
- Refine and support the sales process to adapt to evolving products and market segments
- Define and manage territory allocation and success measurements by territory
- Refine and support the opportunity qualification process to focus pre-sales investments on core areas
- Refine sales strategy and plans for GTM activities by segment and by account
- Accountable for MSFT license and professional services revenue for the team
- Manage the sales forecast (dynamics365) to provide predictability of pre-sales needs and delivery resource
- Provide forward sales forecast to SLT and measure actuals against targets
- Work with delivery to forward schedule resources and manage client expectations
- Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation activities (e.g., email campaigns, LinkedIn campaigns, webinars, showcases etc.) and to lead the sales team to execute on lead follow up
- Direct support and engagement in strategic deals
- Engaging BH SLT as appropriate on strategic deals
- Support industry aligned business units (initial FSI and NFP)
- Own Barhead accountability for sales targets and stretch targets