A bit about us
Barhead Solutions is a Microsoft top 1%, Inner Circle Gold partner with a large portfolio of Enterprise clients. Our collaborative client engagement model centred on business outcomes enables us to deliver the most innovative use of technology.
As a leading Microsoft Business Applications Partner, we cover the diverse product offerings from Microsoft from Office 365, Dynamics 365, Azure and the broader ecosystem anchored around a business solution to support our clients to transform their systems and processes.
We are a niche boutique, award-winning organisation that believes in working as a team in collaboration with our clients. We believe that it is a combination of people, technology, and practical business outcomes that underpin the most successful implementations.
To learn more, visit barhead.com
Our Values are vital to how we operate as a team. They serve as our compass keeping us focus on behaviours that that will deliver the best outcomes to our customer in every engagement.
- Brining my A Game: We are creative, energetic, clear in decision making and we are the change we want to see.
- Applause: We celebrate success and milestones no matter how big or small
- Do the right thing: We do what we say we will do and we have confidence in our expertise and in having honest conversations.
- We have your back: We are in the trench with you and we bring our experience to the table and get the job done.
- Microsoft at our core: We invest time and energy into Microsoft and our partnership
We are looking for a passionate and results-driven professionals to join our highly agile, collaborative and skilled Delivery Team.
The Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant will be responsible for leading the process to understand and capture business challenges and requirements in a collaborative manner. Developing those requirements into solutions in alignment with the customers goals and ultimately assuring the quality of the solution and alignment to success.
The role will allow you to work closely with multi-disciplined teams and participate in the solution implementation from understanding the business requirements, engaging with customers, facilitating workshops, drive user stories and acceptance criteria and documentation, designing and building, to configuring Microsoft Dynamics Applications.