Barhead are a leading Microsoft Dynamics partner (inner circle / top 50 in the world) and last year we were #1 in CRN Fast 50 and #1 Deloitte Fast 50 Rising Star. We can tailor a job for you!
At Barhead we know that to do the exceptional, you need to hire the exceptional – and sometimes exceptional people may not line up against our current vacancies… If you think you’d be an exceptional addition to the Barhead team then this is the job ad for you…. If you can make a case for it we will consider hiring ahead of the curve or creating a position to take advantage of your skills, experiences and connections. This job ad isn’t for traditional CRM functional and technical consultants – it’s for applicants with the wow factor.
We are an Australian based business applications consultancy delivering Microsoft based solutions for customers. With this in mind we are interested to hear from people with:
- Business domain expertise (such as financial services business analysts)
- Technical expertise (such as a thought leader on Microsoft business applications)
- Functional expertises (such as Siebel or Salesforce experts looking to move to Microsoft)
- Consulting leadership (such as ‘Big 4’ consultants looking to work where they can make a difference)
- Sales networks (proven experience selling business applications in Australia)
- Passion and intelligence (people with the right attitude and aptitude might just be what we need)
- Somethinge else… (tell us why we should hire you)
We are passionate about our customers and our people.
We are fast moving and believe that value and results can be delivered in short time frames without compromise.
We strive for excellence in what we do.
We are selective about how we engage to make sure that our customers are successful.
We are flexible and fun and recognise how important balance is for all our employees.
Join our high-performing tight-knit team to be a part of building and revolutionising Microsoft’s position in the market with Dynamics 365.
The successful candidate will have the following characteristics and experience, and be expected to perform the following role dimensions:
- At least 5 years relevant consulting / project pre-sales experience
- Must have Cloud CRM experience or services pre-sales experience
- Stay across emerging technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Essential Requirements: A consulting mindset, a good attitude, and something special
All applications will be considered by a selection panel. If you have been selected you will be contacted within one week of applying for an interview which may be either over the phone or face to face.