Due to rapid growth, and our recent expansion into the Brisbane market, we are now seeking to hire a Solution Architect to continue our growth in the Brisbane area.
We are eager to talk to excellent communicators with proven large scale enterprise solutions experience to join our tight-knit, high performing team.
Barhead is a boutique consulting firm specialising in cloud business solutions centered around client relationship management (CRM), field service, project service and employee management. We provide implementation services for what we believe is the most compelling cloud business application stack on the market today – Microsoft Cloud Stack.
Our founders were the pioneers of cloud enterprise CRM starting in 2013. They built the first enterprise level Salesforce.com consulting firm OKERE (now a Fujitsu company), then founded Cloud Sherpas (now an Accenture company) that became one of the top Salesforce.com, ServiceNow and Google Apps consulting firms. Now, after two years of R&D we believe Microsoft is the right choice for our clients.
- We are passionate about our customers and our people.
- We are fast moving and believe that value and results can be delivered in short time frames without compromise.
- We strive for excellence in what we do.
- We are selective about how we engage to make sure that our customers are successful.
- We are flexible and fun and recognise how important balance is for all our employees.
- We are a culturally diverse organisation and recognise individuality with all our employees.
About the opportunity
This is an opportunity to drive innovation and technical excellence in a market leading consultancy firm, with real impact on revolutionising and shaping Microsoft’s position in the market with Dynamics 365.
As the Solution Architect, you will be responsible for
- Actively seeking out business development opportunities for continued team growth
- Working closely with the sales team in designing and crafting the most suitable solution for our customers.
- Identifying and developing end-to-end solution designs
- Providing technical leadership for identified or emerging risks and issues with regard to migration, consolidation, standardisation, automation and virtualisation
- Provide a level of solution governance for projects that are being delivered
- Taking into consideration the necessary technology, security, integration and performance requirements to support the business solution
- Build and sustain collaborative working relationships with colleagues, clients and stakeholders.
- 5+ years working experience as a solution architect in a large and complex IT environment
- Knowledge / certification on architecture frameworks / methods
- Knowledge / certification on delivery methodologies
- Demonstrated capability to juggle multiple projects within tight timeframes
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of technology and business stakeholders
- A strong team player
- Commercial and customer focused mindset
- Ability to be agile in the ever changing environment in which we operate
- Have an open mind to reimagine what is possible
- Experience with Microsoft’s suite of cloud technologies
All applications will be considered by a selection panel. If you have been selected you will be contacted within one week of applying for an interview which may be either over the phone or face to face.