The Barhead Financial Services Practice is going from strength to strength and as such we are looking to expand the team. We are seeking a high-performing Business Development Executive to be based in our Sydney office.
The Sales Director will be responsible for the creation of new customer opportunities as well as managing and building long term, sustainable, relationships in Financial Services customers. You will be supported by a range of marketing and business partnership opportunities as well as your own business development activities.
This role would suit:
- A sales executive with a strong network in the Financial Services sector
- An Account Manager in a professional services firm looking for the next career step
- A Cloud CRM sales executive looking to move to professional services
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following experience, characteristics and capabilities:
- A minimum of 8 years software sales experience
- A minimum of 5 years selling to the Financial Services sector
- Must be able to identify and articulate value propositions based on CRM concepts
- Must be able to articulate project based professional services engagement lifestyle and value proposition
- Proven expertise in successfully carrying a financial target
- Demonstrated success in generating independent revenue sources through networks
- The ability to both hunt for new business as well as create long term sustainable relationships with customers, whilst closing deals
- Outstanding communication, leadership and teamwork skills
We are a boutique consulting firm specialising in cloud business solutions centered around Client Relationship Management (CRM), Marketing, Field Service, Project Service and Employee Management. We provide implementation services for what we believe is the most compelling cloud business application stack on the market today – Microsoft Cloud Stack.
Our founders were the pioneers of cloud enterprise CRM starting in 2013. They built the first enterprise level Salesforce.com consulting firm OKERE (now a Fujitsu company), then founded Cloud Sherpas (now an Accenture company) that became one of the top Salesforce.com, ServiceNow and Google Apps consulting firms. Now, after two years of R&D we believe Microsoft is the right choice for our clients.
- We are passionate about our customers and our people.
- We are fast moving and believe that value and results can be delivered in short time frames without compromise.
- We strive for excellence in what we do.
- We are selective about how we engage to make sure that our customers are successful.
- We are flexible and fun and recognise how important balance is for all our employees.
- We are a culturally diverse organisation and recognise individuality with all our employees.
Join our high-performing tight-knit team to be a part of building and revolutionising Microsoft’s position in the market with Dynamics 365.
All applications will be considered by a selection panel. If you have been selected you will be contacted within one week of applying for an interview which may be either over the phone or face to face.