We are a boutique consulting firm specialising in cloud business solutions centered around client relationship management (CRM), field service, project service and employee management. We provide implementation services for what we believe is the most compelling cloud business application stack on the market today – Microsoft Cloud Stack.
Our founders were the pioneers of cloud enterprise CRM starting in 2013. They built the first enterprise level Salesforce.com consulting firm OKERE (now a Fujitsu company), then founded Cloud Sherpas (now an Accenture company) that became one of the top Salesforce.com, ServiceNow and Google Apps consulting firms. Now, after two years of R&D we believe Microsoft is the right choice for our clients.
- We are passionate about our customers and our people.
- We are fast moving and believe that value and results can be delivered in short time frames without compromise.
- We strive for excellence in what we do.
- We are selective about how we engage to make sure that our customers are successful.
- We are flexible and fun and recognise how important balance is for all our employees.
- We are a culturally diverse organisation and recognise individuality with all our employees.
Join our high-performing tight-knit team to be a part of building and revolutionising Microsoft’s position in the market with Dynamics 365.
Our project leads play a major role in our ability to delivery results for our customers. This role relies on the project lead’s ability to align their business analysis skills with project management and stakeholder management. Have a track record in successful delivery of medium to large CRM projects in the Australian marketplace and a strong verbal and written communication style that is conducive to project success and successful stakeholder relationships. The project lead needs to be a strong problem solver, thinker and analyser.
- Delivering all assigned projects utilising Microsoft’s SureStep Methodology and utilising Project Services ensure that all project related tasks, including resourcing, task management, invoicing etc. is updated and maintained.
- Work with the team in driving the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, and deployment.
- Developing and maintaining the project schedule and producing weekly status reports
- Ensuring the appropriate project governance is used while managing the project delivery.
- Working with the customer to provide the services outlined in the statement of work and ensure high quality delivery whilst controlling cost and schedule.
- Working closely with the onshore and offshore team to ensure seamless delivery for the projects you are responsible for.
- Work closely with other members of the delivery team to ensure a collaborative team environment is developed and best practice is continually refined.
- Ensuring project documentation both internal and external that is delivered, aligns to the Barhead standards, and is stored on SharePoint.
Stakeholder & Relationship Management/Business Analysis:
- Translating and simplifying requirements and aligning them to Dynamics 365 and best practice.
- Developing Dynamics 365 roadmaps for clients to deliver ongoing business value
- Working with and developing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Facilitating, driving and managing CRM process workshops
- Estimating effort, cost and time for implementation.
- Working with clients to deliver pragamatic outcomes based on business needs
- At least 5 years experience in managing multiple projects within an organisation across various business units
- Experience in working and successfully delivering projects in both Agile and Waterfall
- Experience in utilising Jira
- Ability to run train the trainer sessions
- Strong experience in CRM, Salesforce or Dynamics 365 preferred
- Demonstrated experience working with cloud technologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft’s SureStep methodology would be an advantage.
All applications will be considered by a selection panel. If you have been selected you will be contacted within one week of applying for an interview which may be either over the phone or face to face.