As Barhead is growing and expanding we are seeking to hire a pre-sales consultant based in our desirably located Sydney CBD office.
If you are a great team player, have excellent communication and skills and technical expertise, able to work with limited supervision and show a high level of initiative, we want to talk to you!
This job role would suit:
- A solution architect looking to spend more time with customers
- Someone interested in new technologies
- Someone who is passionate about talking with new customers about where their business could go
- A well-spoken juggler with an amazing technical capability
Barhead is a boutique consulting firm specialising in cloud business solutions centered around Client Relationship Management (CRM), field service, project service and employee management. We provide implementation services for what we believe is the most compelling cloud business application stack on the market today – Microsoft Cloud Stack.
Our founders were the pioneers of cloud enterprise CRM starting in 2013. They built the first enterprise level Salesforce.com consulting firm OKERE (now a Fujitsu company), then founded Cloud Sherpas (now an Accenture company) that became one of the top Salesforce.com, ServiceNow and Google Apps consulting firms. Now, after two years of R&D we believe Microsoft is the right choice for our clients.
- We are passionate about our customers and our people.
- We are fast moving and believe that value and results can be delivered in short time frames without compromise.
- We strive for excellence in what we do.
- We are selective about how we engage to make sure that our customers are successful.
- We are flexible and fun and recognise how important balance is for all our employees.
- We are a culturally diverse organisation and recognise individuality with all our employees.
Join our tight-knit team to be a part of building and revolutionising Microsoft’s position in the market with Dynamics 365.
Requirements and Role Expectations
The successful candidate for the Pre-Sales Consultant role will have the following characteristics and experience, and be expected to perform the following role dimensions:
- At least 5 years relevant consulting / project pre-sales experience
- Must have Cloud CRM experience or services pre-sales experience
- Able to articulate the technical side of a value proposition
- Build and lead functional demonstrations
- Stay across emerging technologies
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to define CRM solutions with a variety of components
- Able to scope out implementation plans and efforts
- Able to be the trusted advisor through product knowledge, industry awareness and relationship building
All applications will be considered by a selection panel. If you have been selected you will be contacted within one week of applying for an interview which may be either over the phone or face to face.