This is a fantastic role for a marketing professional who is looking for an end to end marketing role. You will be charged with creating and delivering the marketing program for the business from inception to execution. It is a brand new role and as such requires someone who will be hands on and able to provide expertise on how to build the marketing function for a rapidly growing Professional Services Business.
In the role you will be required to:
- Understand the business strategy, service propositions, objectives and targets
- Propose and advise on impactful marketing strategies and tactics to support the delivery of business objectives
- Develop the annual marketing strategy, tactical plan and budget making adjustments as needed
- Project manage marketing activity in full or part as appropriate
- Create great content for customer stories
- Report efficiently on campaign performance to hit KPIs
- Responsible for producing and owning the reporting progress for all marketing channels on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Event planning
- Tertiary qualified in marketing
- At least 8 years Marketing
- Experience in professional services environment
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work at a strategic and hands on level
- Strong analysis and research capabilities.
- Adept manager of stakeholder relationships including influencing and negotiation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to articulate ideas and present concepts convincingly to a range of audiences
- Strong Project management skills
- Demonstrated skills in writing, editing and managing content
We are a boutique consulting firm specialising in cloud business solutions centered around client relationship management (CRM), field service, project service and employee management. We provide implementation services for what we believe is the most compelling cloud business application stack on the market today – Microsoft Cloud Stack.
Our founders were the pioneers of cloud enterprise CRM starting in 2013. They built the first enterprise level Salesforce.com consulting firm OKERE (now a Fujitsu company), then founded Cloud Sherpas (now an Accenture company) that became one of the top Salesforce.com, ServiceNow and Google Apps consulting firms. Now, after two years of R&D we believe Microsoft is the right choice for our clients.
- We are passionate about our customers and our people.
- We are fast moving and believe that value and results can be delivered in short time frames without compromise.
- We strive for excellence in what we do.
- We are selective about how we engage to make sure that our customers are successful.
- We are flexible and fun and recognise how important balance is for all our employees.
- We are a culturally diverse organisation and recognise individuality with all our employees.