Managed Services Lead
As we deliver more and more successful projects our Managed Service business is expanding. To meet this growing need we are seeking a Lead for this function.
The Managed Services Lead will be expected to:
- Partner with customers to ensure smooth operation of Managed Services
- Respond to service requests to ensure compliance of SLA’s
- Analyse customer requirements and make recommendations around Best Practice
- Provide Red Account status reports to Senior Management
- Manage customer relationships up to C Level
- Work with offshore team to ensure roles and responsibilities are clearly defined and then monitor performance
- Proactively work with the customers to identify potential issues and mediate solutions
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate, at a minimum, the following experience, characteristics and capabilities:
- A minimum of 4+ years relevant experience in a similar role
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Demonstrated Consulting experience
- Strong Enterprise Software background
- Have a passion for delivering customer outcomes
We are a boutique consulting firm specialising in cloud business solutions centered around client relationship management (CRM), field service, project service and employee management. We provide implementation services for what we believe is the most compelling cloud business application stack on the market today – Microsoft Cloud Stack.
Our founders were the pioneers of cloud enterprise CRM starting in 2013. They built the first enterprise level Salesforce.com consulting firm OKERE (now a Fujitsu company), then founded Cloud Sherpas (now an Accenture company) that became one of the top Salesforce.com, ServiceNow and Google Apps consulting firms. Now, after two years of R&D we believe Microsoft is the right choice for our clients.
- We are passionate about our customers and our people.
- We are fast moving and believe that value and results can be delivered in short time frames without compromise.
- We strive for excellence in what we do.
- We are selective about how we engage to make sure that our customers are successful.
- We are flexible and fun and recognise how important balance is for all our employees.
- We are a culturally diverse organisation and recognise individuality with all our employees.