Microsoft is making significant headway into the Marketing space. This includes both Dynamics for Marketing and also the partnerships with Adobe and Simple among others. As a result of this our Marketing Practice is engaged in a number of new projects that will see us at the forefront of this space very soon. In order to deliver on this we are looking to add some Functional skills in the Adobe Marketing Cloud.
The Functional Consultant will be expected to:
· Guide clients on Adobe Marketing Cloud value propositions including Analytics, Audience Manager, Experience Manager, Campaign, Target etc
· Facilitate and drive Marketing process workshops
· Document requirements and solution designs
· Configure Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions
· Estimate effort required to deliver the solution
· Assist with preparation of training documentation
· Guide clients on configuration and deployment
· Develop roadmaps for clients to deliver ongoing business value
· Run end of sprint showcases for medium and large stakeholder groups
· Build and deliver compelling Proof of Concept demonstrations
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate, at a minimum, the following experience, characteristics and capabilities:
1. A minimum of 3+ years relevant experience in delivering Adobe Marketing Cloud Projects
2. Have demonstrated experience working in Digital Marketing environments
3. Have experience using JIRA and an understanding of AGILE development principles
4. Have outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
5. Be team oriented
6. Have a passion for delivering customer outcomes
7. Have solid experience with CRM and related technologies, especially in terms of integration into Marketing
We are a boutique consulting firm specialising in cloud business solutions centered around CRM, Marketing, Field Service, Project Services, Talent Management and EREP. We provide implementation services for what we believe is the most compelling cloud business application stack on the market today – Microsoft Cloud Stack.
Our founders were the pioneers of cloud enterprise CRM starting in 2013. They built the first enterprise level Salesforce.com consulting firm OKERE (now a Fujitsu company), then founded Cloud Sherpas (now an Accenture company) that became one of the top Salesforce.com, ServiceNow and Google Apps consulting firms. Now, after two years of R&D we believe Microsoft is the right choice for our clients.
· We are passionate about our customers and our people.
· We are fast moving and believe that value and results can be delivered in short time frames without compromise.
· We strive for excellence in what we do.
· We are selective about how we engage to make sure that our customers are successful.
· We are flexible and fun and recognise how important balance is for all our employees.
· We are a culturally diverse organisation and recognise individuality with all our employees.
This is a high growth business and we are winning more and more business everyday so if you are looking for a challenge then send your details in today.