Business Analyst – Marketing Solutions
The next wave of Marketing solutions is here with the launch of Dynamics 365 for Marketing. When you combine this with the Adobe partnership and the capacity to extend it further with Simple there is a world of opportunity that businesses can now take advantage of. As we scale our business we are looking for a number of Business Analysts to come on board and drive these solutions into new and existing customers.
About the Opportunity
Key activities in the role will include:
The role of the Business Analyst Marketing Solutions is to define business functions, processes and requirements for marketing systems through worskshops and scoping sessions with both internal and external teams. You should have experience working with clients to elicit functional requirements, define user experience needs and effectively communicating those requirements to the technical team.
You will structure, analyse and visualise an enterprise’s current state, review functional gaps and assist in the documentation of future state solutions and guide the change process. You will be responsible for gathering business requirements from business users and helping them document those requirements to a detailed level that can be easily understood by both technical and non-technical people.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the technical staff thoroughly and accurately understand the business requirements and interpret those requirements correctly into technical specifications and then track the progress of delivery of specific features to the customer, and addressing any business issues that arise during this process
- Minimum 4 years of Business Analysis or related experience
- Demonstrated experience with Marketing Resource Management solutions such as Oracle Marketing Cloud, SAP Hybris, Adobe Marketing Cloud etc
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to frame, analyse, and summarise complex problems
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to bridge / facilitate efforts between technical and business teams
- Quickly learns new businesses and complex processes
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple business domains in support of projects
- Able to articulate solutions with respect to business requirements of the customer
- Ability to travel as needed
Barhead is a boutique consulting firm specialising in cloud business solutions centered around client relationship management (CRM), field service, project service and employee management. We provide implementation services for what we believe is the most compelling cloud business application stack on the market today – Microsoft Cloud Stack.
Our founders were the pioneers of cloud enterprise CRM starting in 2013. They built the first enterprise level Salesforce.com consulting firm OKERE (now a Fujitsu company), then founded Cloud Sherpas (now an Accenture company) that became one of the top Salesforce.com, ServiceNow and Google Apps consulting firms. Now, after two years of R&D we believe Microsoft is the right choice for our clients.
- We are passionate about our customers and our people
- We are fast moving and believe that value and results can be delivered in short time frames without compromise
- We strive for excellence in what we do
- We are selective about how we engage to make sure that our customers are successful
- We are flexible and fun and recognise how important balance is for all our employees
- We are a culturally diverse organisation and recognise individuality with all our employees
If you are ready for your next challenge then apply today.