- Opportunity to set up an Azure practice and drive customer cloud adoption with our Enterprise customers.
- Take the next step into a strategic role, developing your expertise in cloud infrastructure and leading a team of Azure architects longer term.
Barhead seeks to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. With the growing implementation of cloud computing at a global level, Azure is the most comprehensive, innovative, and flexible cloud platform today.
A bit about us
At Barhead, our specialised consultants focus on delivering business solutions, leveraging Microsoft’s Technology Stack. We believe that it is a combination of people, technology, and business drivers that underpin the most successful implementations.
As a leading Microsoft Business Applications partner with global cross industry expertise, we cover the diverse product offerings from Microsoft and the broader ecosystem, supporting our clients to modernise their systems and processes. Our collaborative client engagement model centred on business outcomes enables us to deliver the most innovative use of technology.
Our consulting expertise and offerings span the entire Microsoft stack – Office 365, Dynamics 365 and Azure, anchored around a business solution. We cover Dynamics 365 applications (Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Business Central, Project Service Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Customer Insights), and Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Power Virtual Agent).
Our expertise extends to independent software vendor (ISV) product development, utilising Microsoft’s Power Platform. We are one of nine certified Microsoft Business Applications ISV Development Centre organisations in the world.
To learn more, visit barhead.com
The Azure Cloud Solution Architect is at the forefront of our Microsoft Cloud efforts for our enterprise customers. In this customer facing role, you will be the critical interface between the technical teams and provide innovative Azure Data solutions for our customers and support them through their adoption of the platform. It covers a range of pre-sales and delivery activities.
We are looking for you to have experience leading deep technical architecture discussions with senior customer executives, Enterprise Architects, IT Management and Developers.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
Sales Support – Lead pre-sales and scoping engagements to produce customer proposals for Azure and Data solutions.
Delivery – Perform project delivery activities, including strategy, project initiation, and definition phases and driving successful outcomes for projects.
Practice – Support the Power Platform and Data practice team activities to grow the team’s capabilities and assets.
- Be able to provide technical direction and lead groups of architects and technicians to address cloud-related requirements for customers.
- Architect and design cloud solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
- Create and review cloud architecture and solution design artifacts.
- Be capable of leading a customer and their team from an on-prem situation to a cloud-based solution.
- Enforce adherence to cloud architectural standards/principles and governance, data security and governance standards, etc.
- Be data literate and have a bias towards cloud-based data solutions (data engineering, analytics workloads, ML/AI).
- Review as-built configurations completed during the build phase and provide guidance to technical teams.